You still have time to register for SBH’s 2020 Washington Workshop!
It’s not too late to register for SBH’s 10th Annual Washington Workshop–Welcome to the Jungle! This year’s workshop is a live webinar hosted by SBH’s Washington Attorneys and special Guest Speakers, Jan Moss, RN, and Teresa Pacelli, USI Insurance. The webinar starts promptly at 8:30 am this Friday, April 10, 2020. The workshop is approved for 7.0 Washington claims management credits.
The workshop is sure to be fun and informative, with topics such as:
- Blazing a New Trail: How to Handle Claims in a Post Maphet World
- Appellate Update
- Washington Workers’ Compensation Jeopardy
- Tips & Tricks to Closing a Claim
- Concussions – Discussed with “2020” Clarity
- How “Reserves” Affect Your Company, Your Claim, The Broker & Our Mutual Client
- COVID-19 Update
If you have any questions before the workshop or need assistance registering, please do not hesitate to contact me at or any of SBH’s Washington attorneys.