Amanda joined the SBH Legal team in 2022 as a paralegal with an emphasis in Washington workers’ compensation. She has been in the legal field for almost 20 years, most of that time spent handling workers’ compensation cases in Missouri and Kansas. Amanda’s background also includes civil litigation/insurance defense work.
Amanda was born and raised in Springfield, Missouri and currently resides in Kansas City, Missouri, a/k/a Chiefs Kingdom! She has been married to her husband, Andrew, an architect, for 13 years. They have 3 furry, four-legged furbabies – Bentley, Izzy and Uno, whom they adopted.
A few of Amanda’s favorite things:
- Music: Band – LANY | Artist – Christina Aguilera
- Author(s): Emily Giffin, Patricia Cornwell and Liane Moriarty
- Movie(s): Titanic, Empire Records, Tommy Boy, Fast & Furious, Man on Fire
- Food(s): Tacos + Chips & Salsa, Sushi & [world famous] Springfield Cashew Chicken
- Hobbies: Traveling (favs include Vegas, Maui, Portland), Brunch, Concerts, Reading, Spending time with my niece and nephew, and watching and going to Chiefs games.