Sarah joined SBH Legal in 2017. She came to SBH Legal after working for several years in the areas of employment and insurance defense throughout the Pacific Northwest. Sarah currently represents Washington employers and insurers in workers’ compensation and related employment defense matters.
Raised in Portland, Oregon, Sarah is a native Oregonian and proud to call the Pacific Northwest home. Outside of work, Sarah enjoys travel, photography, and spending time with friends and family.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D. (2007);
- University of Oregon, School of Journalism and Communication, B.S. (2004).
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
Something you may not know about Sarah
- Favorite restaurant in Portland? Langbaan (Thai) and Bete-Lukas (Ethiopian)
- Ducks or Beavers? Go Ducks!
- Hobbies: Wine tasting, hiking in SE Asia and relaxing with her pug Iggy