Samantha joined SBH Legal in 2023 and currently represents Washington employers and insurers in workers’ compensation and related employment defense matters. Prior to joining our firm, she practiced family law, estate planning, and was a court certified law clerk for the Oregon Department of Justice.
As a native Oregonian, Samantha attended the University of Oregon where she majored in public relations and minored in political science. After graduating college, Samantha obtained her law degree from Willamette University College of Law.
Outside of work, Samantha is a “momager” to an Instagram Pupfluencer, Ozzy, and is generally eating her way through Portland.
- Willamette University College of Law, J.D. (2022);
- University of Oregon, B.S. (2019)
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Oregon Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Diversity & Inclusion
- Oregon New Lawyers Division
- Oregon Women Lawyers
Something you may not know about Samantha
- Favorite sports team: Go Ducks!
- Fun fact: Samantha was an equestrian for 12 years.