Omeed joined SBH Legal in 2021 and represents Oregon and Washington employers and insurers in workers’ compensation and related employment defense matters.
Before joining the firm, Omeed practiced with another defense firm specializing in workers’ compensation litigation.
Omeed grew up in Texas and then Oregon, where he stayed in-state and attended the University of Oregon. He graduated from the Business Honors Program in 2016 and decided to continue his education at the University of Washington School of Law. While in law school Omeed worked for The Honorable Ann Aiken at the U.S. District Court in Portland. Outside of work he enjoys traveling, golfing, skiing, snowmobiling, and watching his favorite sports teams.
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D. (2018)
- University of Oregon, B.S. (2016)
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
Something you may not know about Omeed
- Favorite restaurant in Portland? Fire on the Mountain
- Favorite sports teams? Oregon Ducks and Dallas Cowboys