Omeed has represented employers and insurers since 2019. He has experience handling both Washington and Oregon cases at the state and federal level. He specializes in workers’ compensation and civil cases. Omeed assists his clients with mitigating risks before litigation occurs and passionately advocates for his client in trial.
Omeed grew up in Texas and then Oregon. He attended the University of Oregon and graduated from the Business Honors Program in 2016. He then completed law school as an early graduate at the University of Washington School of Law.
Outside of work, Omeed enjoys traveling, golfing, snowmobiling, and watching his favorite sports teams.
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D. (2018)
- University of Oregon, B.S. (2016)
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
Something you may not know about Omeed
- Favorite restaurant in Portland? Fire on the Mountain
- Favorite movies? The Lord of the Rings