Megan joined SBH Legal in 2014 and became a partner in 2023. Megan is a defense attorney licensed in Oregon, Washington, and California. Megan represents employers and insurers in civil litigation and workers’ compensation disputes. She defends clients before agencies such as the EEOC, BOLI, and Workers’ Compensation Board and before state and federal courts in Oregon and Washington. Megan also provides legal advice on compliance with employment issues and workers’ compensation in Oregon, Washington, and California.
Born in Texas and raised in Kensal, North Dakota. She now calls Oregon her home.
- Northwestern School of Law at Lewis & Clark College, J.D. (2012);
- University of Kansas, B.A. (2008)
- Oregon State Bar
- Member of the Workers’ Compensation Section and New Lawyer Division of the Oregon State Bar
- Washington State Bar
- California State Bar
Something you may not know about Megan
- Dream Vacation: A Mediterranean cruise.
- Favorite restaurant in Portland: Bamboo Sushi
- Favorite Vacation Spot in Oregon: Tillamook because of the Tillamook Cheese Factory