McKenzie joined SBH Legal in 2022 and currently represents Washington employers and insurers in workers’ compensation and related employment defense matters.
Born and raised on the coast of Washington, McKenzie attended Western Washington University where she majored in psychology and minored in law, diversity, and justice. After graduating college, McKenzie moved to Oregon where she attended Willamette University College of Law. Outside of work she enjoys wine tasting, traveling, going on walks, and trying new restaurants in Portland with her friends.
- Willamette University College of Law, J.D. (2022)
- Western Washington University, B.S. (2018)
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
Something you may not know about McKenzie
- Hidden talent: McKenzie has been playing the saxophone for 14 years.
- Favorite Travel Experience: Solo traveled to Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Favorite restaurant in Portland: Gabbiano’s.