Matthew joined SBH Legal in 2020 and represents Oregon and Washington employers and insurers in workers’ compensation and related employment defense matters.
Before joining the firm, Matthew practiced with another defense firm specializing in workers’ compensation litigation and OSHA compliance.
Born in Arizona and raised in Beaverton, OR, Matthew returned to the Portland area after living in Seattle for undergrad and law school. Outside of work Matthew enjoys spending time with his wife, Tori, their cat, Vixen, and their families.
- University of Washington School of Law (2018)
- Pacific Lutheran University, BA in History/Political Science (2015)
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
Something you may not know about Matthew
- Best concert? Mumford & Sons
- In any sports, clubs, or extracurricular activities in college? I played college football and was an inaugural graduate of the genocide studies history program.
- Hobbies? Traveling, hiking, exploring local parks, reading, playing basketball, watching NBA and college football.