Lee Ann joined SBH Legal in 2011. She clerked for the Oregon Department of Justice in the Employment Section of the Trial Division and for Judge Jeffrey S. Jones at the Clackamas County Circuit Court. Lee Ann represents Oregon and Washington employers and insurers in workers’ compensation and related employment matters.
Born in Kansas City, Missouri. Prior to law school, Lee Ann attended graduate school in Ireland and backpacked across Europe and New Zealand. She married Brody in 2012 and they now have three wonderful and rambunctious children.
- Northwestern School of Law at Lewis & Clark College, J.D. (2010);
- University College Dublin, Ireland, M.A. (2004);
- Kansas State University, B.A. (2000).
- Member of the Workers’ Compensation Section and New Lawyers Division of the Oregon State Bar; and Multnomah Bar Association.
- Member of the Young Lawyers Section of the Clark County Bar Association of the Washington State Bar Association.
- Member of Washington Self-Insurers Association Legal Subcommittee.
Things To Know About Lee Ann
- Dream Vacation: Egypt, including but not limited to: Valley of the Kings, the Great Pyramid of Giza, the Sphinx, a cruise on the Nile, the museum at Cairo, and riding a camel of course!
- The most interesting place she’s lived: Christchurch, New Zealand, the countryside is the most beautiful landscape she’s ever seen.
- Something people don’t know about you: As a kid I spent my summers working on my grandparents farm in Kansas and I learned to drive a tractor at the age of 8.
- Most memorable adventure: Backpacking around Europe and New Zealand after graduate school. Every day was an adventure!