Lauren joined SBH Legal in 2011 as an associate attorney and became a partner in 2020. She represents Oregon and Washington employers and insurers in workers’ compensation and related employment matters. Lauren works closely with claims adjusters, risk managers, and workers’ compensation managers to facilitate the best outcome in difficult workers’ compensation claims. Lauren works with each client to tailor her legal work to match both the unique case and the needs of the client.
Prior to joining Sather Byerly, & Holloway, Lauren practiced criminal defense and plaintiff side personal injury law in Oregon where she handled numerous jury and bench trials through verdict. While in law school at Willamette University, Lauren gained extensive litigation experience during clerkships with the Marion County District Attorney’s Office and a private criminal defense firm. In her spare time, Lauren enjoys golfing, trying out new recipes in the kitchen and exploring the Pacific Northwest with her husband and two young sons.
- Member , Workers’ Compensation Section of the Oregon State Bar
- Oregon Women Lawyer’s Society
- Washington County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington Self-Insurers Association
- WCCA and RIMS Oregon Chapter
- Willamette University College of Law, J.D. (2010)
- Lewis & Clark College, B.A. (2007)