Krishna is admitted to practice in Oregon and Washington. He works closely with general counsel, human resource managers, risk managers, safety directors and claims adjusters to manage pre-litigation situations or to handle the litigation. He specialized in being able to synthesize the complex array of issues involved in employment law including wage and hour, sick leave, disability leave, discrimination claims and workers’ compensation issues to help employers find the best path forward whether that is resolution or litigation. He also works with employers in pre-litigation settings including developing handbooks and trainings or performing investigations to ensure an employer’s practices put them in the best position to have a positive work environment and avoid litigation.
- Northwestern School of Law at Lewis & Clark College, J.D. (1994)
- University of California, San Diego, B.A. (1990).
- Oregon State Bar
- Washington State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
- Society of Human Resource Managers
- Multnomah Bar Association
- Oregon Minority Lawyers Association
- Workers’ Compensation and Labor & Employment Sections of the Oregon State Bar
Recent Lectures Include:
- Presenter at NHRMA and SHRM annual conferences on employment law
- WSIA Basic and Advanced Claims courses
- Employer specific training for supervisors on investigating harassment claims