Kevin joined SBH Legal in 2013 and became a partner in 2022. Prior to joining our firm, he was a court certified law clerk for the Oregon Department of Justice. Kevin represents Oregon employers and insurers in workers’ compensation and related employment matters.
Born in Salem, Oregon. Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts of America. Regularly volunteers with the local Red Cross blood drives. Enjoys SCUBA diving, skiing, boating, and hiking. Lived in Landsberg, Germany for a summer in high school.
- Willamette University College of Law, J.D. (2012);
- Oregon State University, B.S. (2008).
- Member, Workers’ Compensation Section, Oregon State Bar Association
- Member, New Lawyers Division, Oregon State Bar Association
- Member of the Access to Justice Subcommittee of the Workers’ Compensation Section
- Regular participant at administrative rulemaking processes and legislative workgroups