Kat joined SBH Legal in 2022 and currently represents Oregon employers and insurers in workers’ compensation and related employment defense matters.
Before joining the firm, Kat practiced with another defense firm specializing in Oregon workers’ compensation litigation.
Born in California, Kat was raised in Buffalo, New York. After graduating from law school, Kat moved to Las Vegas, NV, where she began her career in workers’ compensation. Kat’s experience in claims is varied, having worked with a firm representing claimants, then as a claims examiner for multiple jurisdictions. She relocated to Portland, OR with her family in 2016. Kat is now happily practicing workers’ compensation defense in her new favorite home state.
- Syracuse University College of Law (2005)
- Mount Holyoke College, BA (2001)
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
Something you may not know about Katerina
- Kat played rugby in college – second row (#4).
Ducks or Beavers?
- Maddie, my gorgeous goldendoodle