Jessica joined SBH Legal in 2023 and currently represents Oregon employers and insurers in workers’ compensation and related employment defense matters. During law school, Jessica gained experience while serving as a certified legal intern for Oregon’s largest workers’ compensation insurance corporation.
Jessica likes to say that she grew up “ringside” in Sweet Home, Oregon, as she spent her childhood in a boxing gym operated by her father. While watching her father train athletes for their upcoming bouts, Jessica discovered that she fought her best battles with pen and paper. This early-on realization led her down the path to becoming a litigator. Because of her background, Jessica approaches each case with a competitive mindset, believing that proper preparation prevents poor performance.
In her spare time, Jessica enjoys running, downhill mountain biking, and spending quality time with her husband, Cody, and her golden doodle, Arlo.
- Willamette University College of Law, J.D. (2023)
- University of Oregon, B.S. (2019)
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Vice Chair of the American Bar Association’s Workers’ Compensation and Employers’ Liability Committee
- Member of the Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section of the American Bar Association