Hannah joined SBH Legal in 2018. She represents employers in both Oregon and Washington in workers’ compensation cases.
Prior to joining SBH Legal Hannah interned for The Honorable Anna J. Brown, United States District Judge for the District of Oregon and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Oregon.
Hannah grew up in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. She attended the University of Denver where she studied psychology and sociology. Hannah moved to Oregon for law school and fell in love with the Pacific Northwest. Outside of work, she enjoys hiking, camping, cooking, and yoga.
- University of Denver, B.A. (2014)
- Lewis & Clark Law School, J.D. (2018)
- Oregon State Bar Association
Things to Know about Hannah
- Favorite restaurants in Portland: A cena and Q
- Most interesting place you’ve lived: Bilbao, Spain
- Favorite small town: Jackson Hole, Wyoming!
- Favorite food: Indian