Liz is an associate with SBH Legal. She represents self-insured and state fund employers in Washington workers’ compensation cases.
Before joining the firm, Liz practiced with another defense firm specializing in Washington workers’ compensation litigation.
An Oregon native, Liz grew up mostly in Lake Oswego. Her undergraduate degree is in Political Science. Liz completed a joint degree program to earn her law degree and master’s degree in international affairs with a concentration in international security studies. Outside of work, she enjoys scuba diving, cooking, and reading.
- University of Oregon, B.A. (2012)
- Penn State Law, J.D. (2016)
- Penn State School of International Affairs, M.A. (2016)
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
Things To Know About Liz
- Favorite type of movie: horror
- Favorite type of food: Mexican
- Pets: two cats, Winston and Oliver
- Sports team: go ducks!