Christine joined SBH Legal in 2019. She came to SBH Legal after eight years as a personal injury attorney. Before that, she clerked for the Honorable Jerome E. LaBarre at the Multnomah County Circuit Court. Christine currently represents Washington employers and insurers in workers’ compensation and related employment defense matters.
As the daughter of an enlisted airman from Wisconsin, Christine was born in Arkansas and lived in Louisiana, South Dakota, and Washington before moving to Oregon for law school. She now proudly considers Oregon her home and outside of work, Christine enjoys travel, sports, and attending rock concerts.
- Willamette University College of Law, J.D. (2009);
- Central Washington University, Law & Justice, B.A. (2006).
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
Things To Know About Christine
- Favorite city visited? Florence, Italy. Visiting in December with the town decorated for Christmas made the city even more stunning and the large Christmas tree next to the much larger Duomo Cathedral was beautifully comical.
- Sports teams? Go Pack go! Also, let’s go Red Wings!
- Best concert? Queen + Adam Lambert in Seattle for their News of the World 40th Anniversary Tour with my sister in 2017.