Christina joined SBH Legal in 2022 and currently represents Oregon employers and insurers in workers’ compensation and related employment defense matters.
Before joining the firm, Christina practiced with another defense firm specializing in workers’ compensation litigation and OSHA compliance.
Born and raised in Portland, Christina also spent time living in Wyoming and France. Outside of work, you can find Christina bouldering, tending to her community garden plot, or hiking in the PNW. Christina and her partner are members of OMSI and the Portland Art Museum, and recently became subscribers to the Oregon Symphony.
- University of Oregon, BA; 2016
- University of Oregon School of Law, J.D., Certificate in Business Law; 2019
- Oregon State Bar Association
Something you may not know about Christina
- Favorite Oregon Getaway: Steens Mountain Wilderness in Harney County, Oregon.
- Hobbies: Christina describes her ‘strangest’ hobbies as playing Tetris and learning how to perform electrical wiring. She also enjoys reading and trying all the great restaurants Portland has to offer.