Andrew joined SBH Legal in 2015. Prior to joining our firm, Andrew worked for another workers’ compensation defense firm and clerked at the Washington County District Attorney’s office. He represents Oregon employers and insurers in workers’ compensation and related employment matters.
Born and raised in Portland, OR. He and his wife, Kate, live in SW Portland with their daughter, Caroline, son, Connor and golden retriever, Sadie.
- Willamette University College of Law, J.D. (2014);
- Washington University in St. Louis, B.A. (2006).
- Member of the Workers’ Compensation Section and New Lawyers Division of the Oregon State Bar
- Multnomah Bar Association.
Something you may not know about Andrew
- In any sports, clubs, or extracurricular activities in college? Played catcher on the Washington University baseball team. Was also a panel member on the campus television show Around the WU and the baseball representative on the student-athlete advisory committee.
- Favorite food? Sushi
- Favorite weekend getaway? Family beach house near Lincoln City, OR.
- Hobbies: Golf, skiing, cooking, cheering on the Blazers and Ducks, and hiking with wife, daughter, son and dog.