Aaron joined SBH Legal in 2006, and became a partner in January, 2013. He is admitted to practice in the Oregon and Washington State Bars. In addition to providing employment advice to employers throughout Oregon and Washington, Aaron handles state and federal employment litigation, including ADA, wrongful termination, wage and hour, workers’ compensation, and OSHA/WISHA disputes.
- Member, Workers’ Compensation Section of the Oregon State Bar
- United States District Courts for the Districts of Oregon and Eastern Washington
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., cum laude (2006)
- University of Miami (Fl), B.A. (2003)
- Glencoe High School (Hillsboro, Oregon) (1999)
- Member of the Board of Trustees of St. Andrew Nativity School, a tuition-free Jesuit middle school serving low-income backgrounds
Something You May Not Know About Aaron
- In any sports, clubs, or extracurricular activities in college? Pole vaulter in college at the University of Miami (Go Canes!)
- Favorite Oregon/Washington getaway? The in-law’s ranch near Mitchell, OR; Hood Canal; or anywhere along the Oregon Coast (especially Bandon Dunes!)
- Hobbies: When I’m not playing with the kids or camping with my family, you can find me on the golf course, paddle boarding, or riding the Peloton.