Nathan joined SBH Legal in 2023 and currently represents Washington employers and insurers in workers’ compensation and related employment defense matters. Before joining SBH Legal, Nathan clerked for the Marion County District Attorney’s Office.
Born and raised in California, Nathan originally moved to Salem, Oregon to complete his undergraduate degree at Corban University where he majored in history. Nathan moved to New York in 2016 to attend graduate school, but he returned to Oregon after completing that degree. In 2020, he began law school at Willamette University College of Law and graduated with his J.D. in 2023.
In his free time, Nathan enjoys playing basketball, snowboarding, boardgames, and watching movies.
- Corban University, B.S.
- SUNY: Binghamton, M.A.
- Willamette University College of Law, J.D. (2023)
- Oregon State Bar Association
Something you may not know about Nathan
- The summer he graduated law school, Nathan spent two weeks vacationing in Vietnam with his brother
- Nathan is a light-weight science fiction nerd. Books, movies, shows, etc.
- He is a life-long Sacramento Kings fan, so no one ever gets to call him a bandwagoner.