Zachary Goldberg-Johns was born in Portland, Oregon but raised in beautiful Southern Oregon. After attending South Medford High School, Zac studied at the University of Oregon, where he majored in Political Science. After graduating, Zac enrolled at the Lewis & Clark School of Law in Portland, Oregon, where he earned his law degree.
Zac’s first job was working as a clerk at the United States District Court for the District of Oregon for the Honorable Robert E. Jones. After his clerkship, Zac spent time working on behalf of indigent defendants before finding his true calling in the realm of employer defense. Outside the office, Zac likes to play music, enjoy the rich food culture of the Portland area, and paint.
- Lewis & Clark Law School, J.D. (2018)
- University of Oregon, B.A. (2014)
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
Something You May Not Know About Zac
- He worked in the Oregon State Legislature for Senator Alan Bates
- He has an extensive football card collection
- He has a one-year-old kitten