Rachel joined SBH Legal in 2022 and currently represents Oregon employers and insurers in workers’ compensation and related employment defense matters.
Rachel grew up in Bloomington, Illinois. She attended Valparaiso University, where she studied English Literature and Philosophy. Before turning to law, Rachel’s first career was as a pastry chef in downtown Chicago, and a good dessert is still one her favorite things. Rachel moved to Portland in 2017 for law school, and immediately fell in love with the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Prior to joining SBH Legal, Rachel practiced criminal defense in Oregon where she handled numerous jury and bench trials through verdict. Outside of work, you can find Rachel reading, painting, or tending to her flower garden.
- Lewis & Clark Law School, J.D. (2020)
- Valparaiso University, B.A. (2014)
- Oregon State Bar Association
Something You May Not Know About Rachel
- An avid runner, Rachel has multiple ultramarathons under her belt. The longest race she’s completed (so far) is 100 miles.
- Two perfect cats, Bathsheba and Mag