Moriah joined SBH Legal in 2022 and currently represents Oregon employers and insurers in workers’ compensation and related employment defense matters.
Moriah grew up in Oregon and Idaho. After spending a few years in Chicago for law school, she happily returned to Oregon where she has always felt right at home. Outside of work, Moriah enjoys collecting records, perusing the local farmers market, pretending she is an amateur chef, and tossing the frisbee with her dog, Ruthie, in any of Portland’s beautiful parks.
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Juris Doctor with a Certificate in Public Interest, May 2019
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude, Order of the Coif, Order of the Barristers, DePaul Appellate Moot Court Society
- University of Idaho, Moscow, Idaho
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, December 2015
- Minors: Religious Studies and International Studies with an emphasis on Latin America
- Oregon State Bar Association
Something you may not know about Moriah
- Favorite restaurant in Portland? Urdaneta
- Favorite Oregon sports team? Let’s go Timbers!
- I have traveled to 25 out of the 50 states and 7 countries outside of the United States.