Jennifer joined SBH Legal in January of 2022 in an Of Counsel position. She has dedicated the last 25-years of her legal career to the representation of Washington employers, both state fund and self-insured.
Jennifer is from Seattle, Washington, the location from which she carries out her work for SBH Legal. She previously worked for another workers’ compensation defense firm where she was a shareholder. Jennifer is pleased to continue her work helping employers ensure a fair and even-handed application of Washington’s Industrial Insurance Act.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., cum laude (1995)
- Western Washington University, B.A., cum laude (1990)
Something You May Not Know About Jennifer
- Favorite restaurant in Portland? In Portland, I am not too sure, but Caadxi Oaxaca is fantastic if you are visiting Snoqualmie Falls.
- Ducks or Beavers? I am fairly unqualified to offer an opinion regarding that question but can say with certainty that Huskies are preferred over Cougars.
- In any sports, clubs, or extracurricular activities in college? None that I recall, but I did enjoy majoring in fashion design and showing my work in the fashion show of our graduating class.