Erling joined SBH in 2021, and currently represents Oregon employers and insurers in workers’ compensation and related employment defense matters.
Born and raised in Michigan, Erling moved to Oregon in 2005 and never left. Erling worked for many years in logistics and business before deciding to attend law school.
- Central Michigan University (2004)
- Lewis & Clark Northwestern School of Law (2021)
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Gus J. Solomon American Inn of Court
Something you may not know about Erling
- Side hustle: I have worked part time at an Oregon winery for over seven years and continue to do so.
- Most interesting travel experience: rode my bicycle for six months through Europe by myself, traveling through ten countries, and only using alternative transport twice. Turns out bicycles don’t float.
- Favorite food: yes.