Dan joined SBH Legal in 2020 and currently represents Washington employers and insurers in workers’ compensation and related employment defense matters.
Born and raised in Maryland, after graduating college Dan served as an officer in the US Army and worked as an executive in food distribution with Target before deciding to attend law school.
- Pepperdine Caruso School of Law (2020)
- Furman University, BA (2005)
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Military and Veterans Law Section, Oregon State Bar
Something you may not know about Dan
- Favorite restaurant in Portland? Sheridan’s on 52nd
- Ducks or Beavers? Baltimore Orioles
- In any sports, clubs, or extracurricular activities in college? I played rugby in college and in the Army, but age and a desire not to break my nose have largely curtailed that passion.