New Oregon WCD Rules go into effect January 1, 2017
Earlier this year, the Oregon Workers’ Compensation Division proposed extensive changes to division rules. The rule changes go into effect on January 1, 2017.
The following OAR 436 divisions include changes:
– 050, Employer/Insurer Coverage Responsibility
– 060, Claims Administration
– 105, Employer‐at‐Injury Program
– 110, Preferred Worker Program
– 120, Vocational Assistance to injured Workers
A complete copy of the rules and changes can be found here.
Over the next couple of weeks, SBH will provide details on how the rule changes will impact claims administration. In the meantime, if you have any questions about the rule changes please contact me at .