Emily joined SBH Legal in 2022 as a law clerk and currently assists Oregon and Washington attorneys with researching various legal issues in Employment and Workers’ Compensation Law.
Emily grew up in Northern California before moving to Oregon in 2014. She attended the University of California, Davis where she majored in Political Science and minored in Middle East/South Asia Studies. After graduating, Emily worked in the healthcare field for seven years before beginning her law school journey as an evening student at Lewis & Clark Law School. Emily currently splits her time between SBH Legal and Oregon Health & Science University, where she has worked for eight years.
- Lewis & Clark Law School, J.D. (Expected 2024)
- University of California, Davis, B.A. (2016)
Something you may not know about Emily
- Emily loves exploring and visiting other countries. She has traveled throughout Europe and backpacked throughout Southeast Asia.
- She has a four-year old Ragdoll cat named “Maybe.”
- She considers herself a coffee shop and bookstore aficionado.